Win $500 Cash From TinyHouseForum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win $500 Cash From TinyHouseForum!

THE GRAND PRIZE: We are giving away $400 cash for the grand prize, as well as two $50 bonus prizes available to the winner of the grand prize.

THE CONTEST: The contest begins immediately and runs until 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday 10/9/19.

ELIGIBILITY: TERMS: In order for a "Post Reply" to count toward the contest it must contain a minimum of 30 words and must be relevant to the topic being discussed. In order for a "New Topic" to count toward the contest, it must also contain a minimum of 30 words and must be relevant to the area of the site where you are posting. Any posts that do not meet these criteria will not be counted as 1 of the 2 required posts. In order to be eligible for the contest, once you have made at least the 2 required posts you must then post in this topic stating that you have completed the posting requirements, we will then check the posts to ensure eligibility. If both posts meet the contest eligibility requirements, we will add your username to a running list of those who are eligible here in this topic. We will regularly update the list here in this topic throughout the period of this contest so that you may see other users who are eligible as well. If you make the required minimum 2 posts but fail to post in this topic that you have done so you will not be considered entered into the contest. In other words, unless your username is added to the running list of eligible participants here in this topic you will not be entered into the contest.

BONUS PRIZE 1: If you win the grand prize you will also be eligible for an additional $50 cash if you have made a 3rd "Post Reply" or "New Topic" that contains either a photo or a video. Please see below links for video tutorials covering adding a photo or video to your "Post Reply" or "New Topic".

BONUS PRIZE 2: If you win the grand prize you will also be eligible for an additional $50 cash if you have completed your profile on Tiny House Forum. In order for your profile to be considered eligible for this bonus prize, you must complete all the fields of your profile including the upload of an avatar to your profile. The web address is optional and not required for eligibility for this bonus prize. To update the text fields of your profile simply click on your username at the top of the page and select "User Settings" from the pull-down menu which will open your "Profile" tab where you can edit your user profile. To update your Avatar simply click on your username at the top of the page and select "My Profile". From there just hover over the avatar field and you will be presented with an option to upload your avatar.

WINNER SELECTION: Google's Random Number Generator to select a winner. Again, let's assume there are 100 members eligible for the contest. We will enter a range from 1 to 100 and click "generate". The random number that is generated by Google will then be cross-referenced against the list of eligible participants already posted here in order to identify the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND NOTIFICATION: On Thursday 10/10/19 at 5:00 PM MST we will announce the winner of the contest here in this topic. The winner will also be notified via e-mail.

PAYMENT:TRANSPARENCY: On Thursday 10/10/19 at 5:00 PM MST we will post a video screen capture showing the process of running Google's Random Number Generator to select the winner which can be compared to the list of eligible entrants posted here in this topic.

VIDEO TUTORIALS: Please watch the following video tutorials if you are not familiar with performing any of the requirements for this contest:QUESTIONS:REGISTER HERE if you have not already done so. Good luck to everyone participating in the contest!

Greetings, I have completed the required 2 postings. Thanks!

Comment

Hello Chuck! Thanks for running yet another awesome contest! I have completed the requirements. Blessings

Comment

I love this! Thank you for this forum... I've completed the requirements and excited to participate. What a great way to get people started, thanks!

Comment

Chuck,

We have completed all the requirements -- Thank you for the opportunity and a great place to communicate with other tiny enthusiasts!

Stay Cozy!

Comment

The following members have completed the posting requirements and these members are officially entered into the contest:
            • belgrave13
            • CasitaiiTiny
            • Cozy Rollers
            • Meglymoo87
            We will continue to add usernames to this running list of those who have been officially entered into the contest as users post in this topic that they have met the posting requirements. We will regularly update the list here in this topic throughout the period of this contest so that you may see other members who are eligible as well. If your username does not appear in this running list you are not currently qualified to be entered into the contest. Thanks to those of you who are participating in the contest and good luck to everyone!

Comment

I have now completed the requirements for this contest. Thanks again for the contests!

Comment

Great idea! Turns out I have completed the requirements. Cheers!

Comment

The following members have completed the posting requirements and these members are officially entered into the contest:
                  • Anarae
                  • belgrave13
                  • CasitaiiTiny
                  • Cozy Rollers
                  • Meglymoo87
                  • Valerie DawnStar
                  We will continue to add usernames to this running list of those who have been officially entered into the contest as users post in this topic that they have met the posting requirements. We will regularly update the list here in this topic throughout the period of this contest so that you may see other members who are eligible as well. If your username does not appear in this running list you are not currently qualified to be entered into the contest. Thanks to those of you who are participating in the contest and good luck to everyone!

Comment

This is awesome! Completed. Good Luck everyone

Comment

Posts completed! Interesting forum topics, look forward to reading them all.

Comment

• Anarae
                        • belgrave13
                        • CasitaiiTiny
                        • Cozy Rollers
                        • Ghosttown
                        • hhackett
                        • Meglymoo87
                        • Valerie DawnStar

Comment

I've completed the post requirements (I think!).

Comment

Hi Chuck
                            I have completed the Posting requirements for the contest.
                            Good Luck Everyone!

Comment

I think I completed - unless the photo I posted needs to be in a separate topic. Let me know...

Comment

Working...
                              X