No announcement yet.

Win $500 Cash From TinyHouseForum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chuck, thanks for another great contest. I've also completed the required postings.

Comment

The following members have completed the posting requirements and these members are officially entered into the contest:
      • Anarae
      • belgrave13
      • Betsy-TinyCircles
      • CasitaiiTiny
      • ChinaIzzie
      • Cozy Rollers
      • DCook11
      • Ghosttown
      • hhackett
      • Meglymoo87
      • Super Tiny Homes
      • Valerie DawnStar
      We will continue to add usernames to this running list of those who have been officially entered into the contest as users post in this topic that they have met the posting requirements. We will regularly update the list here in this topic throughout the period of this contest so that you may see other members who are eligible as well. If your username does not appear in this running list you are not currently qualified to be entered into the contest. Thanks to those of you who are participating in the contest and good luck to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Betsy-TinyCircles View Post
        I think I completed - unless the photo I posted needs to be in a separate topic. Let me know...
        Betsy-TinyCircles The photo or video does need to be posted to a 3rd "Post Reply" or "New Topic" in order to be eligible for that bonus prizes but I see that you have fulfiled the requirements for the contest's grand prize as well as a 3rd "Post Reply" containing a photo so yes you are eligible for the bonus prize. You're all set, good luck to you!

Comment

I learned about this site from Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast. Happy to be here.

Comment

I think I'm good to go!

Comment

Howdy from Oklahoma. I believe I have finished the required posts to enter. I am just beginning my journey so winning would be a super big boost.
              Wanda

Comment

Woo Hoo! I've completed the post requirements. Thanks for having this forum!

Comment

The Funny Farm and songbird4700. Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, you have not yet met the requirements to be entered into the contest at this point. Please see the TERMS section of the contest rules above, more specifically the following:

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

TERMS: In order for a "Post Reply" to count toward the contest it must contain a minimum of 30 words and must be relevant to the topic being discussed. In order for a "New Topic" to count toward the contest, it must also contain a minimum of 30 words and must be relevant to the area of the site where you are posting. Any posts that do not meet these criteria will not be counted as 1 of the 2 required posts.....
                  Your "Post Reply" has not met the minimum 30-word requirement. Please post a reply to another topic that is at least 30 words and then post here again stating that you have now met the contest requirements. Thanks.

Comment

How fun - I completed the posts.. and even got to share a pic of my pup.

Comment

Woo Hoo Part 2!!! This time I really did complete the requirements! Thank you for the heads up.

Comment

Hello again from Oklahoma! I believe now I have the required posts to be entered. (hopefully). Thanks for the contest. Since I am getting started with half of my team gone, I could use the boost in funds. I am looking forward to reading more posts here also

Comment

Chuck I've completed the requirements and look forward to seeing more content and asking lots of questions!

Comment

I think that I have completed the requirements.

Comment

I believe I have completed both parts/posts.
                              let the games begin! Yahooooo........

Comment

Such a great opportunity! Great forum! Excited to be a part of the community! I had. A great time completing the tasks and some because it was so fun!

Click image for larger version  Name:	10654C2B-9CA6-4553-B77A-D3A50DFCB672.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.14 MB ID:	5490
                                Last edited by tinyhousebigmoment; Yesterday, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X