Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great idea! I follow a bunch of tiny home pages on Instagram and saw this contest there. I love the idea of tiny living and am hoping to build a tiny home some day (at least for a vacation/summer home to start). Winning a stay in a tiny home would be a good experience before committing to building one.

Comment

My house sold! I have an offer in on property-12 days and counting. I have all the services in place. Now, I just need to find the right home. The zoning in Phoenix does not currently allow a THOW, but I can't have a tiny home that is fixed in place, which is what I'm now working on. I saw an interesting pop-up on a tiny home site and can't seem to find it again. It was discussing energy efficient homes made from 3-d printing. Anyone know of this?

Comment

Ooops, that should have said I CAN have a tiny home fixed in place!

Comment

Great!
          I remember just a year ago this very week when my own property sale closed (a condo in southwest FL) which opened the door for me to move forward with my tiny living dreams! So as I celebrate my 1st anniversary being able to freely & fully pursue my tiny lifestyle...
          Welcome, Journey2019 & and Happy Tiny Trails! to you!
          ​​​

Comment

Myself - 83 - next step Tiny House

Comment

Couldn't take advantage of the Tiny House stay but could use the money to get plans for building what I need

Comment

staying in a TH before building is an excellent idea, i would be willing to rent one to see what i liked and disliked for my own tiny home. but winning it would be great, too

Comment

I can be very creative in helping the poor and needy when it comes to building tiny homes.

Comment

What an investment! how many investments can I think of... many.

Comment

Even though I'm 1-2 years out from building & have been to many events & walked through THOWs--which is how I finally decided on my plan, this would be great!

Comment

I have been fascinated by the bamboo house structures that are made in suitable countries. How would that kind of Tiny House build go in Hawaii. They would be really light even with good insulation.

Comment

Have you chosen your design from a Tiny House maker ?

Comment

If I were younger and fitter I would really l;ike to come over and check out the Tiny House Community in the USA. Unfortunately i am " Down Under "

Comment

How can I become an investor in tiny homes?

Comment

I too would like to come over and check out the tiny home community and get some ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X