Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Spiess - Tiny Luxury

Tyson Spiess will be here to answer any Tiny House questions

Welcome to the site! What has it been like working on Tiny Luxury for the past few seasons?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Tyson, it's great to have you here. For those of you who may not be familiar with Tyson, he and his wife Michelle host the very popular HGTV show Tiny Luxury. They also have a very successful business building luxury custom tiny homes at Tiny Heirloom. Tyson is offering his experience and expertise to everyone here so please take full advantage of his generous offer to address any questions you may have!

Comment

This is great! I love your show! Thanks for taking the time to join us here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonman87 View Post
          Tyson Spiess will be here to answer any Tiny House questions
          Hey Tyson, I've got one for you. Of all the tiny houses you've built, what percentage of those people do you think move their house on a fairly regular basis? I'm just wondering if most people tend to settle down in one area (even though they can move anytime they like) vs the number of those who actually move their house say once a year or even more often. I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X