• Show
Clear All

Congratulations Old Bear!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

OldBear YAY!!! Congrats!

Comment

Woo hooooo! Congratulations Old Bear :-)

Comment

OldBear Congrats! Thanks again to everyone who participated in our latest contest!

Comment

Congratulations old bear!

Comment

Thank you to all the kind congratulations from the fine folks in this Forum and the founder of this Forum. If I can help you with information or bad opinions please let me know. I am a person with some 50 years of construction experience, and so if you have questions that I might be of help, please let me know.

Comment

I am just beginning my transition from a large straw bale home to a much more appropriate dwelling. If you are interested in talking about “portable dwellings in the round” please let me know.

Comment

Congratulations, OldBear!

Comment

Congratulations, Old Bear! from another old bear!

Comment

Congrats, Bear

Comment

Congrats OldBear !

Comment

I came to see who won the $100.00 I see lists of those whom have completed their profile. I am not on the list. I wonder what else I needed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by SunVegan View Post
                              I came to see who won the $100.00 I see lists of those whom have completed their profile. I am not on the list. I wonder what else I needed to do?

I think you may have missed the below portion of my original post that stipulated the following requirement for eligibility:

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                              WINNER SELECTION: In order to be eligible for selection once you have completed your profile you must post in this topic that you have completed your profile and we will then check it for accuracy. If it is in fact complete, we will add your username to a running list of those who are eligible here in this topic. We will regularly update the list here in this topic throughout the period of this contest so that you may see other users who are eligible as well. If you complete your profile but fail to post in this topic that you have done so you will not be considered entered into the contest. In other words, unless your name is added to the running list of eligible participants here in this topic you will not be entered into the contest.

By the way I love the avatar of your boxer. You should share some more pics of him in the Show Us Your Dog Photos! topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X