International Tiny House Living

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Tiny House Living

Hello! Does anyone have any experience with living in a Tiny House internationally? Specifically Italy. Thank You!!

Originally posted by Salutta View Post
    Hello! Does anyone have any experience with living in a Tiny House internationally? Specifically Italy. Thank You!!
    Hello Salutta, if you're from Italy or planning to move there I'd be more than happy to add Italy to our "TINY HOUSE FORUM GLOBAL" sub forum so that you may connect with others from Italy who are also interested in the tiny house movement there. Just let me know and I'll get it added right away if you would find it useful?

Comment

Thank You! I’m thinking of moving there!
      (Love this site btw! It is very well organized and has a lot of helpful information! Thanks for putting it together!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Salutta View Post
        Thank You! I’m thinking of moving there!
        (Love this site btw! It is very well organized and has a lot of helpful information! Thanks for putting it together!!)
        Our Lead Admin, Gene has added the Italy sub forum for you. I would suggest that you go there and start a New Topic so that anyone else from Italy will see that you have an interest in the tiny house movement there. Perhaps there are others on the forum from Italy that may be able to offer you some words of wisdom.

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your experience on the site. I'm sure Gene will appreciate it as well considering all the hard work he's put into making this site a reality!

Comment

Working...
        X