Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny House Conventions/Fairs/Expos

Hey Dreamers,

I would really love to attend a convention/expo/fair for Tiny Houses!

I found the following information on dates coming up in the future (https://tinyliving.com/festivals/), however I'm going to copy and paste it into the forum for quick reference. While this list is great, I'm sure that it's not all there is. Please add your finds and maybe we can dream together.

Great American Tiny House Show - Apr 27 - 28, 2019 - Portland, OR

NZ Tiny House & Alternative Living Conference - Apr 27, 2019 - Auckland, New Zealand

Atlantic Station Tiny House Festival - May 11 - 12, 2019 - Atlanta, GA

Tiny Living Festival - May 31 - Jun 02, 2019 - Nashville, TN

Small Home Expo - Jun 01 - 02, 2019 - Abbotsford, BC

TinyFest MidWest - Jun 08 - 09, 2019 - Louisburg, KS

Outer Banks Tiny Home Festival - Jun 08 - 09, 2019 - Nags Head, NC

Colorado Tiny House Festival - Jun 21 - 23, 2019 - Brighton, CO

People's Tiny House Festival - Aug 02 - 04, 2019 - Colorado Springs, CO

TinyFest Northwest - Aug 17 - 18, 2019 - Salem, OR

California Tiny House Festival - Sep 06 - 08, 2019 - San Francisco Bay Area, CA (TBD)

Tiny Footprint Expo - Oct 11 - 13, 2019 - San Luis Obispo, CA

TinyFest California - Nov 08 - 10, 2019 - Los Angeles Area, CA

Originally posted by NikkiVIntl View Post
    Hey Dreamers,

I would really love to attend a convention/expo/fair for Tiny Houses!

I found the following information on dates coming up in the future (https://tinyliving.com/festivals/), however I'm going to copy and paste it into the forum for quick reference. While this list is great, I'm sure that it's not all there is. Please add your finds and maybe we can dream together.
    Hey Nikki, thank you for the contribution! The timing of your post is kind of ironic as we're currently in the process of developing a "Tiny House Events Calendar" for the forum so that everyone can track tiny house conventions/expos/fairs/etc at the simple glance of a calendar. I just had a meeting with our Lead Admin and Developer Gene last night and we're nearing a release date for this feature. I think we do have most of the events you've listed in the queue ready to be added to the calendar once development is complete. I'll be sure to double check our list against yours and make sure we have them all included once the "Tiny House Events Calendar" is released. And we definitely have other events beyond what's listed here. It's really amazing how big the tiny house movement has become. Thanks for taking the time to make such an informative, detailed and well-organized list of events!

Comment

I'm so jazzed about Tiny Fest in Los Angeles - that's my part of the country!

Comment

We attended an event near Portland a couple of years ago and had a great time. It was a lot of fun seeing so many other tiny homes in person.

Comment

Chuck
          I am glad to hear about the new upcoming feature of the forum. I have been a bit busy this week but I am trying to squeeze in a trip later this year to a tiny house show.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiVIntl View Post
            Chuck
            I am glad to hear about the new upcoming feature of the forum. I have been a bit busy this week but I am trying to squeeze in a trip later this year to a tiny house show.
            It took a few more days than anticipated but we now have our "Tiny House Events Calendar" feature added to the site. We will keep the calendar updated as we find new events or people submit them to us here.

Comment

I attended a Tiny House conference in Portland in 2017 also! It was Awesome! I was hoping to go again this year but its a different event this year (tho probably still Awesome!). It is pretty great to see some of the unique variety of sizes and personalities of Tiny Homes in person!

Originally posted by SmallHomeFamily View Post
              We attended an event near Portland a couple of years ago and had a great time. It was a lot of fun seeing so many other tiny homes in person.

Comment

My first visit and attendance of the 3 day+ event was in Austin Texas last year and the insights and interactions were memorable and really loved it
                hoping to attend future events in and around possibly distant events keeping my powder dry to go2 ! These forums and write ups posted give us so much encouragement and positive light to surge forward into these alternate living if you will Thanks a lot and all of you keep it up !

Comment

Working...
                X