New Feature Added: Tiny House Events Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Feature Added: Tiny House Events Calendar

As promised we've added our "Tiny House Events Calendar" feature to the site today so that you can keep track of shows, festivals, conventions and other tiny house events around the globe. From there you can view information and make comments about any of the events listed in this new sub forum. If you prefer, you can also view the events in Calendar or List mode.

Wow Chuck! Thank you for doing this. I'm always looking for anything tiny house related that I can actually attend and see the homes in person. I mean it's nice to see photographs of gorgeous tiny homes, and videos, but nothing like actually getting to view them and walk through them up close and personal. I'm going to check this resource out immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by blondeambition3 View Post
      Wow Chuck! Thank you for doing this. I'm always looking for anything tiny house related that I can actually attend and see the homes in person. I mean it's nice to see photographs of gorgeous tiny homes, and videos, but nothing like actually getting to view them and walk through them up close and personal. I'm going to check this resource out immediately!
      Be sure to check back often as we're always adding new events as we find them or others let us know about them.

Comment

Thanks for this! I wasn't able to attend the most recent tiny house festival near me, but I'm hoping to make it to one someday soon!

Comment

Great to have this. Though you may need to find a helper just to keep it up to date with all of the events that keep turning up. I've seen 4-5 festivals alone that are currently scheduled for May and June

Comment

Originally posted by esleep59 View Post
            Great to have this. Though you may need to find a helper just to keep it up to date with all of the events that keep turning up. I've seen 4-5 festivals alone that are currently scheduled for May and June
            Yes, May and June seem to be a busy time of the year for tiny house events. If you are aware of any events that are not currently listed on our calendar please send us links to any such events to webmaster@tinyhouseforum.com and I'll ensure they are added to our calendar to share with the rest of the community right away. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X