Show Us Your Dog Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Dog Photos!

This is my little fur baby. She's not so little anymore as she's 5-years-old now but I love this puppy pic of her. Would love to see any of your dog photos!

Awww she's so cute! I don't have a dog of my own but this is my boyfriend's dog & I am lucky enough to dog-sit him every now and then. His name is Koji & he's a Shiba Inu.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kara View Post
      Awww she's so cute! I don't have a dog of my own but this is my boyfriend's dog & I am lucky enough to dog-sit him every now and then. His name is Koji & he's a Shiba Inu.
      Thanks for sharing, Koji is a beautiful dog and what a cool name too! I love Shiba's. I actually had a Shiba mix shelter dog that I adopted at 8 weeks old and had for 16 years. He had some physical Shiba traits as you can see in the photo but his personality characteristics were 100% Shiba. He was the most awesome dog and everyone that knew me thought he was so cool. His name was Jack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jack.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	870.0 KB
ID:	338

Comment

Beautiful dogs! We just have a cat, and she's fat and slightly cross-eyed and not very nice to look at. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallHomeFamily View Post
          Beautiful dogs! We just have a cat, and she's fat and slightly cross-eyed and not very nice to look at. Ha!
          Well now you have to share a pic! haha. She's sounds adorable. I love all animals.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallHomeFamily View Post
            Awe, it sounds like your cat is quite the character, based on your description now I really want to see a pic. You should start a New Topic for cat owners to post their pics here in the OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION sub forum. If you chose to share a photo of your unique cat but are unsure about how to post it, I just finished creating a write-up on how to easily post photos to the forum: https://www.tinyhouseforum.com/forum...s-to-the-forum

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	379905_2529324345412_1179658070_n.jpg Views:	56 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	365
              My profile photo is of my velcro pup. This is her dad when he was a little tyke though. He is 9 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Norma View Post
                My profile photo is of my velcro pup. This is her dad when he was a llittle tyke though. He is 9 now.
                What a cutie! I've never met a dog I didn't like. They are truly man's (and woman's) best friend!

Comment

Shiba Inu's are the most beautiful and coolest dogs. Koji is awesome! You need to get one of your own! 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

Thanks for sharing, Koji is a beautiful dog and what a cool name too! I love Shiba's. I actually had a Shiba mix shelter dog that I adopted at 8 weeks old and had for 16 years. He had some physical Shiba traits as you can see in the photo but his personality characteristics were 100% Shiba. He was the most awesome dog and everyone that knew me thought he was so cool. His name was Jack.

Name:	jack.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	870.0 KB
ID:	338
                    Jack looks like he was a very cool dog, Chuck! His posture is definitely Shiba-like. Koji frequently sits that way too.

Years ago I had an Akita who was also a rescue & he was the BEST dog ever. If I ever get another dog, I'll want an Akita again. I still miss him.

I love seeing all the pet pictures here!

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Steph View Post

Shiba Inu's are the most beautiful and coolest dogs. Koji is awesome! You need to get one of your own! 😉
                      😀 I can't get a pet right now Steph, but perhaps someday again. I miss having a pet-friend in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

What a cutie! I've never met a dog I didn't like. They are truly man's (and woman's) best friend!
                        Yes they really are. I'd be very lonely without my pups.

Comment

😀 I can't get a pet right now Steph, but perhaps someday again. I miss having a pet-friend in my life!
                          I can't imagine not having a dog with me but I can understand the circumstances that can keep you from enjoying a pet. I hope you'll be able to have a "pet-friend" soon! Friend is a great way to describe them too. I always say our dog is our daughter but I talk to her more like my best friend. haha. Poor thing is probably always thinking "Stop complaining and bring me more treats!" 😂

Comment

Our little family that's going to be in residence with us....

2 Chiweenies - Caramel and Butterscotch

Name:	20190421_191127.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	921
                            And

Name:	20190424_224935.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	922
                            two cats - Poppy (calico) and BooBoo (tabby)

​​​​​​

Comment

Love all these pictures! This is my dog,Bill. He is therapy dog certified so he can go to work with me. I work in a congregate living house for homeless people living with HIV/AIDS and I knew he'd be perfect for his "job" there. The other little guy is my papillon,Don Quixote. He is my old man and is happy not to have a "job" other than to stay home on the couch.

Click image for larger version  Name:	199.JPG Views:	6 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	927

Comment

Working...
                              X