Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanci
    replied
    What cuties! I love how you have made them a priority in your Tiny.

Leave a comment:

• SmallHomeFamily
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	0624101341b.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	406.9 KB
ID:	792
    We keep our cat's litter box in a corner of our (large) loft and her food downstairs in our kitchen/dining area. At one point we had a cat box inside of a hacked IKEA cabinet, and it worked fine. I do worry about her navigating the stairs as she gets older. (She's 13ish now.) I imagine that we'll probably put her food and water upstairs at that point so she can just live up there most of the time when/if it becomes a problem. She prefers to be in the loft much of the time anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Gene
    replied
    That's a good point - having a Tiny House and a cat with a litterbox could present a problem since you can't stash it far away from your living spaces. What do you cat owners do in regards to this? Charlotte is very cute and Rorschach as a great (and fitting) name! NikkiVIntl

Leave a comment:

• NikkiVIntl
    started a topic It's the Cat Show!

It's the Cat Show!

With a thread for all the doggo's, I think we need one for cat's too. Charlotte is sitting on the pillow and Rorschach is on the window sill.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nikkiscats.png Views:	0 Size:	2.82 MB ID:	969

Even better, let's talk about Tiny House's and our pets. One of biggest concerns for a tiny house is where I'm going to put the stinky litter box and store all the accessories that goes along with my kitties like the litter and food. I am thinking of making a litter box area under the stairs.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	nikki_image01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	970 Click image for larger version  Name:	nikki_image02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	971 Click image for larger version  Name:	nikki_image03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.1 KB ID:	972
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NikkiVIntl; 04-07-2019, 05:22 PM.
Working...
X