Park Model

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Model

Is anyone else living in a Park Model RV?

I am not, but I may be able to provide answers to questions, if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanci View Post
      I am not, but I may be able to provide answers to questions, if you have any.
      Thank you! We've actually been living in our Park Model for ten years now, and I'm always on the lookout for others who do as well.

Comment

@SmallHomeFamily - Does that stay in one location, or go down the road? I googled it, they look spacious, comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by SunVegan View Post
          @SmallHomeFamily - Does that stay in one location, or go down the road? I googled it, they look spacious, comfy.
          It can be moved by professionals with permits, etc., but at 12 feet wide it is too big to haul regularly with a standard pick up on public roads.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallHomeFamily View Post

It can be moved by professionals with permits, etc., but at 12 feet wide it is too big to haul regularly with a standard pick up on public roads.
            we ship 12ft wide versions of our trailers often, pretty easy process with permits but yes its not something you would travel with.

We have stayed in many park models on vacations as a company that builds them "Cavco" is a client of ours. there is some really nice units out there!

Comment

Working...
            X