Systems Subforum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systems Subforum

Since systems (electrical, solar, water catchment, etc.) are similar if not the same for all subtypes of tiny homes, perhaps adding a systems heading would be useful to other users. As a person who uses their tiny house (cabin) on and off (I don't) permanently live there yet, I don't have all the systems done yet. It would be interesting to have additional info on what has worked (or not worked) for others. Thanks!

Originally posted by ckriena View Post
    Since systems (electrical, solar, water catchment, etc.) are similar if not the same for all subtypes of tiny homes, perhaps adding a systems heading would be useful to other users. As a person who uses their tiny house (cabin) on and off (I don't) permanently live there yet, I don't have all the systems done yet. It would be interesting to have additional info on what has worked (or not worked) for others. Thanks!
    We can definitely add something along those lines. "Systems" obviously encompasses a lot of different things and I'd like to ensure we keep everything as well organized as possible here. Give me a day to think about the best way to integrate what you're requesting into the forum and we'll get it added. Thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by ckriena View Post
      We've added SYSTEMS, MECHANICALS, ETC as a sub forum per your request. Please feel free to begin using the sub forum at any time.

Comment

Working...
      X