Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hello, my name is Gene and I'm a Lead Admin here at Tiny House Forum. If you need any help with the site, or you're just in need of general info send me a message through the site and i'll be more than happy to help.

Originally posted by Gene View Post
    Hello, my name is Gene and I'm a Lead Admin here at Tiny House Forum. If you need any help with the site, or you're just in need of general info send me a message through the site and i'll be more than happy to help.
    Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication getting Tiny House Forum ready for launch! Great job throughout the entire process!

Comment

Thanks, Gene. I'm just walking through and finding my way around the forum. I will post something soon. I'm anxious to find out more about tiny homes. I. Want. One.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon E Mus 33 View Post
        Thanks, Gene. I'm just walking through and finding my way around the forum. I will post something soon. I'm anxious to find out more about tiny homes. I. Want. One.
        I hear ya! There's some really awesome looking Tiny Homes out there. Here's hoping you get a Tiny House soon!

Comment

Hello Gene,

I really appreciate your great support for lead admin here at Tiny House Forum. Have a wonderful day.

Comment

Hello Gene,

Thanks for putting in the work to administer this! Hopefully this will grow to be a bustling community!!
            I do have a question. Do you have any plans to set this forum up on tapatalk? I use that to access most of the forums I attend. Apologies if you have already done this and it hasn't shown up in their search yet.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
              Hello Gene,

Thanks for putting in the work to administer this! Hopefully this will grow to be a bustling community!!
              I do have a question. Do you have any plans to set this forum up on tapatalk? I use that to access most of the forums I attend. Apologies if you have already done this and it hasn't shown up in their search yet.

Thanks,

Joe
              Hey Joe, Gene is currently developing a new feature for the site so I thought I'd jump in here and address your question. As you know the site is brand new so we're presently occupied with refining some of the features available on the site. That being said, looking into Tapatalk is one of the items on our development list. To be totally upfront, I've never used Tapatalk. Our site is 100% mobile responsive and renders perfectly on any mobile phone or tablet. As a Tapatalk user can you tell us why using Tapatalk is any better of an experience than just going directly to the site on your phone? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

Hey Joe, Gene is currently developing a new feature for the site so I thought I'd jump in here and address your question. As you know the site is brand new so we're presently occupied with refining some of the features available on the site. That being said, looking into Tapatalk is one of the items on our development list. To be totally upfront, I've never used Tapatalk. Our site is 100% mobile responsive and renders perfectly on any mobile phone or tablet. As a Tapatalk user can you tell us why using Tapatalk is any better of an experience than just going directly to the site on your phone? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
                Hi there. It's good to (virtually) meet you! I figured things are new and you guys have a lot in the pipeline! I am not in love with tapatalk but if you use a lot of forums it is a nice aggregator. It will surface all the conversations you are involved in or are following in one place, no matter which community it is from. I am not sure if you are using a framework for this site but a lot of the popular forum frameworks include plug-ins for tapatalk so they try to keep the barrier of entry down. Also, it would possibly increase your exposure in the same way being included in popular podcast clients or directories would increase a podcast's exposure. You can search within Tapatalk for keywords and topics but you can't manually add a forum to it as a user.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post

Hi there. It's good to (virtually) meet you! I figured things are new and you guys have a lot in the pipeline! I am not in love with tapatalk but if you use a lot of forums it is a nice aggregator. It will surface all the conversations you are involved in or are following in one place, no matter which community it is from. I am not sure if you are using a framework for this site but a lot of the popular forum frameworks include plug-ins for tapatalk so they try to keep the barrier of entry down. Also, it would possibly increase your exposure in the same way being included in popular podcast clients or directories would increase a podcast's exposure. You can search within Tapatalk for keywords and topics but you can't manually add a forum to it as a user.
                  Good to meet you as well Joe. That's some really good information, thank you for the feedback. It sounds like something that we'll definitely consider once we've finished with refining some of the existing features of the forum. I belong to a couple forums that support Tapatalk so I'll have to download it and review the user interface before making a final decision and of course determine if our forum software supports it. Thanks again for the information!

Comment

Working...
                  X