Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hello! My name is Alan, founder of Dream Big Live Tiny Co.

Welcome aboard Alan!

Comment

DreamBigLiveTinyCo Great to have you on the forum! Hope you'll have some time to spend here and and hangout whenever you get a chance.

Comment

It's good to have you here!

Comment

Welcome Alan! I'm sure you'll find tons of resources within this forum... Tons of helpful members as well that are always ready to give instruction and advice.....

Comment

Welcome, Alan!
            I'd love to hear about & see pix fr your global wandering. There's SO much we can learn from the rest of the world most of which lives tiny by necessity!
            ??????Start w/ Cambodia - what tiny living experiences did you have over there? Maybe you could post in the Global Forum - I started a Senegal (West Africa) section but global in general isn't getting much traffic.

Comment

I checked out your site and it's awesome! Great job and a great resource for enthusiast like myself. I'm curious to know what the tiny house laws are like in Texas. Here in Atlanta we have fought to allow foundation accessory dwellings on land with an existing homes. No progress for the Tiny House on wheels yet. What is your vision for your tiny house? Foundation or wheel? What size?

Comment

Hi belgrave13, Welcome to the Forum!
                Thanks for the work you are doing in Atlanta, laying the foundations for THs - figuratively w/ the ordinances & literally - are there any model commuities I can visit when I come to ATL next week? My son who lives in south ATL is interested in seeing communities.

Comment

Betsy-TinyCircles Unfortunately there are no TH communities in Atlanta yet. There is one in development in Clarkston, GA but they have yet to break ground. There is a builder in Alpharetta that you can schedule a visit to... www.homesteadtinyhouse.com. Let me know if you decide to go, I may come with.

Comment

Originally posted by belgrave13 View Post
                    Betsy-TinyCircles Unfortunately there are no TH communities in Atlanta yet. There is one in development in Clarkston, GA but they have yet to break ground. There is a builder in Alpharetta that you can schedule a visit to... www.homesteadtinyhouse.com. Let me know if you decide to go, I may come with.
                    Sounds good...

Comment

Working...
                    X