Hello there!,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there!,

I am Jay and I am living the tiny house at Scotts Valley, California. I dream that living in a tiny house becomes legalized anywhere in the United States of America. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the people who created the environment for opening the tiny house forum here!.

Originally posted by jjay View Post
    I am Jay and I am living the tiny house at Scotts Valley, California. I dream that living in a tiny house becomes legalized anywhere in the United States of America. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the people who created the environment for opening the tiny house forum here!.
    Thank you very much for the positive feedback and you're very welcome! As I said in my introduction thread this has truly been a labor of love and this site is like my baby. I'm excited to see it grow from infancy to being the web's number one destination for those wanting to communicate with others in the tiny house lifestyle as well as those who are considering the lifestyle and seeking information to help in their decision making process. It's great to have a genuine tiny house dweller like yourself here on the forum. I hope you'll be an active member of the forum and share your experience and knowledge with those exploring the tiny house lifestyle.

Comment

The responsiveness and interactivity of this site is stellar, nice work Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Nanci View Post
        The responsiveness and interactivity of this site is stellar, nice work Chuck!
        Awe, thank you Nanci. We're here in service of the community!

Comment

Working...
        X