Howdy Folks! From Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Folks! From Georgia

Hi, my name is Dana. I am from West Georgia and currently in the planning stages of our Tiny House on a foundation.

We recently had to move back home to help my aging parents. We are planning to convert a Derksen portable building into a 2 bedroom guest house. Our goal is to have our home completed by Spring 2020.

I am so glad I found this forum and look forward to gaining more knowledge on all things Tiny. I would love to meet others who have done something similar. I need all the advice I can get.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Best Wishes,
    Dana

Welcome to the forum. You’ve found a great group of people who will be happy to help you along your journey to go tiny.

Comment

Hi Dana and welcome! What an exciting project you have planned! My only advise at this time is to stay in contact with the authorities having jurisdiction in your area. You will find that in this type of an instance, it is better to ask for permission rather than for forgiveness after the fact. They will inform you about their specific requirements and you can plan accordingly. Good luck to you

Comment

Working...
      X