Waving Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waving Hello!

Hi everyone! I am excited to find this awesome resource. I am just in the planning phase of my tiny house and am working to realize my dreams of a tiny house by June of 2020. I am excited to meet some great like minded people. My family and friends are supportive but I'm sure they are tired of hearing me drone on about the ventless washer/dryer combo options and which book I'm reading now about my electrical grid. Living in Southwest US is fun but I'm planning a big move in the next two years which is where my tiny house expedition fits in. I can't wait to chat, post, and build my way to the future!

Originally posted by NikkiVIntl View Post
    Hi everyone! I am excited to find this awesome resource. I am just in the planning phase of my tiny house and am working to realize my dreams of a tiny house by June of 2020. I am excited to meet some great like minded people. My family and friends are supportive but I'm sure they are tired of hearing me drone on about the ventless washer/dryer combo options and which book I'm reading now about my electrical grid. Living in Southwest US is fun but I'm planning a big move in the next two years which is where my tiny house expedition fits in. I can't wait to chat, post, and build my way to the future!
    Welcome to the forum Nikki! Sounds like you’re really doing your homework before just jumping blindly into the tiny house lifestyle. As you can see we just recently launched the site so we’re still building our membership base. As we continue to grow there will be more and more information available on the site to assist you along your tiny house journey.

Please feel free to start a New Topic to ask any questions you my have as we already have some very knowledgeable users here that would be more than happy to assist in answering those questions. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiVIntl View Post
      I'm so excited for you! Your family at least doesn't think you're crazy like mine did! When I first told them that I was going to to move into a 14 foot converted horse trailer they thought I had lost my mind! They thought I was too old, (I was 64... I'm now 65)... that it was too dangerous, and that the Ohio Winters would take me out.... But, I've proven them wrong on every count .... and even to my own surprise I'm loving every minute of this New freedom I have found. The economics of living tiny alone is worth it. No rent and very few bills is quite freeing.

Comment

Working...
      X