Easily Post Photos To The Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily Post Photos To The Forum

Hello Everyone, I've received a few e-mails asking how to post photos to the forum so I've created a quick screen capture to show you how easy it is to post your photos. I'll post a more detailed "tutorial" as soon as I can but the process is pretty intuitive once you know where to start from. The preferred method which produces the best results and happens to be the easiest is to use the "Upload Images or Files" or "Upload from URL" buttons highlighted in red in the below screen capture.

Clicking the "Upload Images or Files" button allows you to easily upload images from your computer, tablet, or phone. Clicking the "Upload from URL" button allows you to easily insert the URL of an image located on any website including images from other pages on this site. As long as the URL you enter ends in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif this button will upload the image from any site and insert it directly into your post.

If you do not see the "Upload Images or Files" or "Upload from URL" buttons simply click the camera icon button highlighted in red in the below screen capture and the buttons will toggle on and become visible for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PostingImages.png
Views:	125
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	362
Working...
X