2019 Tiny House Fest Vermont - Warren, Vermont, US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Tiny House Fest Vermont - Warren, Vermont, US

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019 Tiny House Fest Vermont - Warren.png Views:	0 Size:	916.7 KB ID:	2592

2019 Tiny House Fest Vermont - Warren: The Preston municipal parking lot will once again become a Pop-up Tiny House Village for the day. This year 30 Tiny Houses, mobile dwellings and venues will create a small village where you can experience what small, economical spaces feel like and learn about clever innovations for storage and mobility. Get your Experience Pass and tour the village.

Experience the Tiny House Village and tour, inside and out, a variety of tiny houses. The Village will have houses of a variety of sizes, styles, shapes and functions. Most importantly, you’ll be able see houses that are both in progress and complete. Experience pop-up MakerSpace this year, too. Kids will have the chance to explore their creativity as they design and build their own tiny house inspired projects

This year we will have 3 stages for learning and knowledge sharing. Whether you are Tiny House curious, ready to design and build your own house, a seasoned professional or a visionary community member, there is a stage for you to LEARN and be INSPIRED. Checkout this year's line-up of presenters that will offer you their vision, skills, and experience.

Starts
    10-27-2019 10:00 AM
    Ends
    10-27-2019 05:00 PM

This would be so enjoyable and informative for so many into Tiny House movement. I unfortunately have not been able to attend these events, as I am 81 this year and really just make it through each month financially. It has been a dream for quite some time for myself to live in a Tiny Home. It is the very thing that so many people need now, young, senior and many vets also.
    Keep this going full steam ahead, our communities are in need. Thank you so much just for letting me see all of the beautiful homes being built. I watch and talk to to others, any time they will listen, and don't stop me. LOL!

Comment

Thank you for listing this event! I did not know about it but now that I do, I will be attending.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanci View Post
        Thank you for listing this event! I did not know about it but now that I do, I will be attending.
        You bet Nanci! Be sure to check back in after the event and let us all know how it was. Looks like it should be a great festival.

Comment

Will definitely try to make this event 💞

Comment

Wish I could make this event but will not be in Vermont then. Can I visit with someone in vermont beforehand?

Comment

We have already booked for the nights and the tickets...we are coming from Toronto (Canada) and we are so looking forward to dive in the tiny house world for the first time.

Thanks for organizing

Comment

Working...
              X