2019 Colorado Tiny House Festival - Brighton, Colorado, US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Colorado Tiny House Festival - Brighton, Colorado, US

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019 Colorado Tiny House Festival - Brighton.png Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	755

2019 Colorado Tiny House Festival - Brighton: The Colorado Tiny House Festival is returning for its third year on June 21-23, 2019, and it will be bigger and tinier than ever! The Festival will feature a uniquely diverse assortment of small living structures from tiny houses on wheels to container homes, a semi-trailer conversion, skoolies, van conversions, teardrops, yurts and more.

Hosted on the sprawling grounds of the Adams County Fairgrounds, the Colorado Tiny House Festival will blend the spirit of the tiny living movement with the most up-to-date information on going tiny, simplifying your life, minimalist living, and living greener. This is one of the largest gathering of all things tiny and simple living in the country, and an incredible event to attend.

In addition to tours of over 40 unique small living structures, attendees will also enjoy expert speaker presentations, hands on workshops, a product and service marketplace, food, drink, and more.

Starts
    06-21-2019 12:00 PM
    Ends
    06-23-2019 06:00 PM

Female Roommate needed - I'm Flying into Denver, Colorado for the "Colorado Tiny House Festival" from June 21st thru 23rd, to do some research for my future Tiny Home. I'm looking for a female roommate to bring down the cost for either a Hotel Room or a room at a AIRBNB. If interested please let me know.

Comment

Working...
    X