2019 Colorado Tiny House Festival - Brighton, Colorado, US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthernSoutherner View Post
    Great pictures Chuck. It gives folks who haven't been or can't decide if it's worth the money and effort a taste of what it's like. They had a really good variety of homes. Very cool. I wish there had been festivals like this around when we were trying to decide what to make.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for the compliments on the pictures! I agree with your sentiments regarding the value of these events. Personally, I firmly believe there are three very important things anyone considering a tiny house should do before buying or building. First, attend a tiny house event similar to this one to get a feel for what's out there and what you're really getting yourself into. Second, rent a tiny house at least for a weekend if not an entire week as a trial run to see if living tiny is really for you or not. Third, shameless plug here but become a part of this community and learn from those who have come before you. Learning from experienced people such as yourself is an incredible resource to have available for free to anyone considering the tiny house lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

It was "magical". They had the four Gypsy/Vardo Wagons seen in the photos I took and all four of them were extremely cool inside. I personally like a larger tiny house on wheels but there's something about those wagons that seem very appealing as well.
      I actually just sold a bow top gypsy wagon similar to one of those a few months back, however it was a canvas top and just not substantial enough to live in full time so I had to sell it. It was really hard for me to do, but I had to make a choice.... Unfortunately.

Comment

Do you have a list of where the Tiny Homes shows are being held this year? Or are there any planned for Arizona?
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SFGonos View Post
          Do you have a list of where the Tiny Homes shows are being held this year? Or are there any planned for Arizona?
          Thanks!
          I'm not aware of any tiny house shows planned for Arizona this year, maybe someone else may have some feedback on this but I'm pretty sure there aren't any. That being said, depending on where you live in Arizona it may not be too far of a drive to the 2019 People's Tiny House Festival in Fountain, Colorado. Fountain is located less than a 2-hour drive from the Colorado/Arizona border and is a straight shot up I-25 (all highway driving).

In regards to your other question, you can view the rest of the tiny house events for the year by date from our Calendar or by visiting the Tiny House Events Calendar sub forum if you're looking for more detailed event information.

Comment

I really liked the yurt. Would make a great activity room on the back yard!

Comment

You caught so many features with each pic! Love the quote "Simblissity!" Thank you for the photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Leslie View Post
                You caught so many features with each pic! Love the quote "Simblissity!" Thank you for the photos!
                You bet, glad you enjoyed the photos. There were definitely so many really cool tiny houses at this festival.

Comment

By far my favorite festival! Einstyn Tiny Homes puts on a well organized, diverse festival with great food, music, vendors, and tiny dwellings. Always great speakers and informative small group presentations. The venue is beautiful and great for dwellers bringing there tiny dwelling. I love how they donate proceeds to a great cause each year! They do a great job of getting new dwellers in each year. I was not able to go this year because I was too pregnant but I heard it was another successful year. Art (the festival's creator) also started a great resource for those of us in Colorado https://coloradotha.org/.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1126.PNG
Views:	21
Size:	642.3 KB
ID:	5467

Name:	IMG_1154.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	613.6 KB
ID:	5468

Name:	IMG_1254.JPG