2019 Great American Tiny House Show - Tacoma, Washington, US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Great American Tiny House Show - Tacoma, Washington, US

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019 Great American Tiny House Show - Tacoma.png Views:	19 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	979

2019 Great American Tiny House Show - Tacoma
    : This blockbuster event is coming Coast to Coast in the U.S.! On display will be Tiny Homes, Container Homes, Modular Homes and Portable Structures. Additional exhibits will include building equipment, tools, supplies, real estate brokers, accessories, travel destinations and recreational products.

Attendees will be able to see the latest trends in tiny living. Learning from builders, project experts and lifestyle authors at the educational conferences or panel discussions. Explore options on real estate developments for alternative housing locations around the United States. And enjoy great exhibits with accessories to compliment the “going small” experience.

Dates for Los Angeles and Austin coming soon!

Starts
    08-03-2019 09:00 AM
    Ends
    08-04-2019 05:00 PM

I kept reading through the threads and found the answer to my question! This TH show is practically in my backyard 😊. I’ve been living tiny for over a year now and love it. It doesn’t stop there. I’m SO excited to see ideas on how to continue to enhance this experience by seeing what others are doing. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by crystalvernon View Post
      I kept reading through the threads and found the answer to my question! This TH show is practically in my backyard 😊. I’ve been living tiny for over a year now and love it. It doesn’t stop there. I’m SO excited to see ideas on how to continue to enhance this experience by seeing what others are doing. Yay!
      We'd all love to see and hear more about your tiny house story. I'd love to have you post your about your first year in your tiny house and share some photos in our SHOW AND TELL sub forum. If you need any help getting started or have any questions at all please feel free to contact me using the CONTACT US form and I'll be more than happy to assist!

Comment

Working...
      X